Our Commitment to Building Occupant Health and the Environment
Green Cleaning looks great and results in more conducive, productive working conditions. A healthier indoor environment translates into tangible benefits for building owners, managers, and occupants. Individuals prone to allergies or asthma symptoms can especially benefit from our green building maintenance program and Green Seal Certified cleaning products.
Some of the benefits include:
- Improved indoor air quality and productivity
- Excessive airborne dust, allergens, and other indoor pollutants can cause numerous health problems, resulting in increased absenteeism and lower productivity on the job.
- Lower overall costs
- Superior cleaning procedures and safer products can improve the health of building occupants, reducing healthcare and insurance costs.
- Tenant and/or building occupant satisfaction
- Tenants are often attracted to “green” buildings due to the benefits both to health and wellness in addition to the impact on the environment. This translates to higher market rental values as well as improved length of the lease.
Whether you are considering becoming fully LEED Certified or simply wish to move in the “green” direction, Environment Control makes the process simple and cost effective. Call EC today and we’ll handle the rest for you.