EC management carefully monitors the most up-to-date safety, infection control and cleaning protocols recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and is prepared with pandemic action plans to continue services for your facility.
EC will partner with you to design an effective cleaning plan that considers the current exposure risk to your facility and your employees.
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) Cleaning Guidelines
- OSHA Compliance
- Association for Healthcare Environment (AHE) including Frontline Infection Control and proper PPE use
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training / Universal Precautions
- We offer a range of exposure incident cleaning and disinfection services, depending on your need.
- High Touchpoint Disinfection
- Deep Cleaning
- Electrostatic or Atomized Spraying
- Terminal Cleaning
METHODOLOGY AND DISINFECTANTS
All surfaces are cleaned with EPA registered disinfectant with strict adherence to the proper chemical dwell time.
PROVIDING HYGIENE PRODUCTS*
EC can provide additional disinfectant products such as hand sanitizers, disinfecting wipes, touch-free paper, and soap dispensing systems.
*Subject to availability.
Our Exposure Response Teams are fully prepared to handle all levels of disinfection.
Find Your Location
With over 50 locations nationwide, we’re ready to help.