Six decades of consistent cleaning and building maintenance service
Environment Control has been in the building maintenance industry for six decades. While benefiting from the collective wisdom and buying power of a national janitorial service organization, we are locally owned, operated, and committed to the communities we serve and maintain.
From commercial offices to specialized healthcare facilities, we’ve got you covered.
Our Commitment to You
We’re dedicated to providing reliable service to our clients
- Dependable service through qualified leadership
- Time-tested systems that enable consistency
- Care and concern of local ownership
- National expertise and buying power
- Competitive pricing
- Thoroughly screen employees
- Optimum insurance protection
- Supervised and inspected work
- Tailored programs to meet specific needs
- Green cleaning supplies
We record and review all aspects of our quality control system with both management and cleaners to confirm consistent service excellence.
Inspection Reports and Quality Control Reports
We regularly verify the quality of our work after the cleaning is complete. This reporting is shared with you and archived for our records. We also ask our customers to rate the quality of our service each quarter. This rating provides objective feedback regarding your individual satisfaction.
Personal Visits and Customer Requests
We take the initiative to visit each building during office hours to discuss your needs. We electronically track our customer communication and requests to ensure timely completion.
Proudly serving the following industries:
- Business Offices & Financial Institutions
- Churches & Religious Organizations
- Cleanroom & Research Facilities
- Educational & Learning Institution Facilities
- Food Processing
- Government Facilities
- Healthcare Facilities
- Industrial, Manufacturing, & Distribution Centers
- Surgical Centers
Your Sacramento Team
Director of Operations and Marketing
Operations Manager (Grounds Maintenance)
Join our team of committed professionals, and enjoy a rewarding work environment.
Are you looking to join a company that cares about you? We know that our success depends on employee satisfaction and are committed to creating a work environment that satisfies, encourages, and motivates.
It's about lives
We value every member of our team and consider each person to be part of our family. We prove our care for people in the way we have treated our customers and employees for six decades.
Our Employees deserve the best
- Part-time and full-time job opportunities
- Top of the line cleaning equipment
- Green cleaning supplies
- Flexible schedules
- Medical benefits
Looking for an employment opportunity?
We are looking for motivated, talented, and caring people to join our team in Sacramento.
311 Judah Street Roseville, CA 95678
Start a Quote
Let’s talk about your building maintenance needs